So our last camping trip of the season for this year. Was in Granite Falls, WA. The weather was great. The kids had a great time. It started out rough for me..I dislocated my pinky toe that morning. I still managed to get the trailer down there and set up. Hey I figured..I could be at home sitting around..or be camping and sitting around. I opted for the camping.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
The last camping trip of the season
So our last camping trip of the season for this year. Was in Granite Falls, WA. The weather was great. The kids had a great time. It started out rough for me..I dislocated my pinky toe that morning. I still managed to get the trailer down there and set up. Hey I figured..I could be at home sitting around..or be camping and sitting around. I opted for the camping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment