Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The State of a Homeschooling/craft room






So what happens when one finally gets a son moved out and into his own room. They get their homeschooling/craft room back. So I have had this room back for a couple of months now maybe more..actually more..we finished Zeke's room in the spring.

Well this poor room has become the catch all...still has some of Zeke's stuff...then some of Justin's stuff that he had not moved out yet. Then it kinda kept getting more and more piles.

So my project over the next week...yea sure...is to get this room whipped into shape.
Of course as I post about this..I really need to be down there cleaning it and not sitting here on the computer.

1 comment:

Ali Workentin said...

Thanks for sharing your blog site. It was fun to read about your trip to Leavenworth and see that your NEW project - that of getting the craft/school room ready for another season.

Happy organizing! Makes the cupboard above the bed manageable for me:)

Alice