Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kodie is 10



I can't believe I forgot to post a few pictures of Kodie opening gifts. She did open them on her birthday, the family party was just held this week. The family party means the person can pick the place and we go out to eat. Kodie selected the Shrimp Shack. It is her new favorite place and she loves shrimp, because penguins eat shrimp so Kodie eats them too. She got My Little Ponies Ponyville toys. She spends hours playing with them. She turned 10 on Aug 17th...so not too late.

2 comments:

Ali Workentin said...

Great pictures of Kodie opening her gifts. I bet she is getting super excited about the trip to Alaska - make sure to post about your trip when you get back.

Renna said...

A belated happy birthday to little Kodie. My dd loved My Littl Pony stuff when she was 10!