Well we haven't made much progress on this front. It seems to go in spurts of when I have the time to get in there and work on it. Here are the pictures from the girls bedroom. The smaller windows had the foot of their bed against it, so we were not seeing the water/mildew/mold stuff happening. The other shows the flooring by the sliding glass door. All but two of the windows in that this house are the old single pane aluminum. So for now the girls have wood sub flooring. We did tilex all the mold and mildew. I thing we will look into getting some dehumidifier's to see it that helps with the moisture issues.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
More reconstruction pictures..
Well we haven't made much progress on this front. It seems to go in spurts of when I have the time to get in there and work on it. Here are the pictures from the girls bedroom. The smaller windows had the foot of their bed against it, so we were not seeing the water/mildew/mold stuff happening. The other shows the flooring by the sliding glass door. All but two of the windows in that this house are the old single pane aluminum. So for now the girls have wood sub flooring. We did tilex all the mold and mildew. I thing we will look into getting some dehumidifier's to see it that helps with the moisture issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment