Saturday, January 12, 2008

Angel Boy Art

I know we have this linked but I thought I should share just what this is.
It is a non-profit foundation that hosts a website. On this website Special Needs Children, like Kodie, can display and auction their art work. As most who know Kodie, she has a passion and talent to draw. This is now allowing us to start a savings acct for Kodie. We hope to use the funds for Equine Therapy. Then also to begin building a savings acct, that will someday become a special needs trust account. You see as Kodie becomes an adult, she will qualify for SSI and other types of benefits and programs. The one thing that income can't be used for, is the fun things we like to do, go bowling, to the movies, take a vacation, etc. This trust will allow Kodie to still do those things and the money in that trust will not count against her as income.

If you have not been to
www.angelboyart.com GO!!!!!

Please spread the word about this website to family, friends, co-workers, etc....

No comments: