I will admit this maybe the only post I make about an actual RV park. When looking for a place in this area. I wanted something that had us close to all 2 places on the must see list...Zion Canyon and Coral Pink Sand Dunes. I can say it turned out to be very a fun park. It is on a working ranch..nothing fancy. But we had fun time. The kids played in the sprinklers in the orchard, upon returning from a much shortened trip to the sand dunes. The kids loved the horses. Now some of you are wondering..Why a picture of the sheriff's truck. You see it was not until the third time we drove by this nice young officer that we slowed down took a better look at him. He was in fact cold stone stiff..yes he was not a living breathing deputy..but in fact a mannequin. Seems throughout Kane County..he was no alone. Yes we passed 3 different ones all the in the same condition.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Bauer's Canyon Ranch RV Park
I will admit this maybe the only post I make about an actual RV park. When looking for a place in this area. I wanted something that had us close to all 2 places on the must see list...Zion Canyon and Coral Pink Sand Dunes. I can say it turned out to be very a fun park. It is on a working ranch..nothing fancy. But we had fun time. The kids played in the sprinklers in the orchard, upon returning from a much shortened trip to the sand dunes. The kids loved the horses. Now some of you are wondering..Why a picture of the sheriff's truck. You see it was not until the third time we drove by this nice young officer that we slowed down took a better look at him. He was in fact cold stone stiff..yes he was not a living breathing deputy..but in fact a mannequin. Seems throughout Kane County..he was no alone. Yes we passed 3 different ones all the in the same condition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment