I had really planned on posting at least once a week. Well like they say it takes 21 days to develop a good habit. So I guess I will continue to work on updating this more often.
Things are going pretty well. Zeke is temporarily on the side lines at wrestling. Last week he was moved up to be with the middle schoolers, along with his friend Sam. They were at the grade school level, but both being bigger boys. They could only A- wrestle each other or B- wrestle with one of the high school boys that help, the high school boys had to be careful. So once the boys had some experience under their belts, it was decided to move them up with the middle schoolers so they could get some more experience wrestling kids closer to their size. Well Zeke came home form that first practice with the middle schoolers with an ice pack on his hamstring. He went to the doctor on Thursday morning for a exam of the injury. He has a small tear in his hamstring. So that not only sidelined him from wrestling for a couple of weeks.
Today he headed off with his friend David, for their last big Cub Scout event. They are locked in at the Science Center in Seattle. I am sure he will have a ton of fun. We sent him with one of those little digital cameras. It will be interesting to see what pictures he brings back. Then next week he will have his Arrow of Light Ceremony and then a few days after that he will cross over into Boy Scouts and join Ethan with Troop 3. He and David have been together since Tigers and have earned each badge of rank together. David is also crossing over to Troop 3. It will be so fun to watch these boys grow up into young men.
Mychal competed this past weekend at the Seattle Highland Dance Association Winter Competition, she placed 5th in the Highland Reel. She stayed with her friends, in Everett and then attended a 3 hour workshop the next day. Spent the rest of the day and another night with her friends and then I drove down on Monday and picked her up. That is one of the things I love about homeschooling, no strict school schedule. Her friends are also homeschooled. They did do some home economics in the morning. They made Valentine Cookies and they were great.
Take care and may God Bless you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow, Kristy, you sure have interesting days!
Not nearly so exciting down here!
I enjoyed reading about your kids! Thanks for sharing with us.
My poor blog is neglected.....lol
Lisa (Mykidsmom)
Your blog is a really neat way to keep family members informed of your family's happenings.
No wonder you are only trying to post once a week. You are a very busy lady!
Come see my blog!
www.homeschoolblogger.com/proverbsmama
HI KRISTY!!!!!!! Come visit my blog, too! :-) (ClaireMom fr. you-know-where)
Hi, Kristy!
I like your blog! Yes, make yourself post, so I'll have something to read. :-)
MarilynM, The Swap
Hi, Kristi! You have a very sweet blog, and I'm with Marilyn, post more so we'll have more to read! ;-Þ
Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)
Post a Comment