I know I know...it has been a long time. I really planned on blogging about Christmas and such. Then the hard drive died on my lap top...so all the pictures...NO they are not gone. I backed them up on an external hard drive and I just have not put them all back on to this computer.
So I thought I would at least blog with what event pictures I do have...
This year for Spring Break we went to a new hotel, know as the Great Wolf Lodge. It is the only one currently on the West coast. It is a hotel with a indoor water park.
It was FUN>...we all had a blast. Norm and I and 3 of the kids went. Ethan opted to go with camping with Boy Scouts instead and Justin was the house sitter.
Once we arrived at the Lodge, we never left until check out time. I mean why escape back to reality when you don't have to, right?!!
We spent hours at the water park. The most enjoyable part, was convincing Kodie that going down the big waterslide would really be fun. They have a River Run ride, that is a family ride, 5 people to a big sit in tube. So up the 5 flights of stairs we go. With Kodie stating the occasional NO, go down. We get up there, get her tucked in tight next to me. Then it was down the slide we went. We come out at the bottom, get the final soaking and there is Kodie all wet and saying.."GO AGAIN, GO AGAIN!!"
When we were not at the Waterpark, we could be found out and about, at the Cub Club or the arcade. Then there was the parent exercise program...commonly know was the Magi Quest game. You have a magic wand and must collect medallions, by going on a series of quests. Once you have collected what you need you can go and face the Dragon and try to slay him. It takes place on 5 different floors and includes the stairwells. Thus we called it the parent exercise program.
This is on our keeper list and we will be going back in August, as Kodie wants to have her Birthday there.
I will be adding pictures soon. I have to figure how to get them on here. New computer program to work with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment